In collaboration with amazing fellow artists, I’ve coordinated two environment-focused exhibitions, of which the most recent also included workshops and talks for the public by leading ecologists from the area.
Selected projects & art residencies I participated in:
- Tankwa Artscape, South Africa (May/June 2019).
- OPENLab2016, as part of the Programme for Innovation in Artform Development (PIAD), an initiative of the Vrystaat Arts Festival and University of the Free State. This included a week-long residency at MAP (Modern Art Projects) in Richmond. (July 2016): view the photos of my performance art piece.
- Stories of Rain (GNAP South Africa).
- Global Nomadic Art Project Korea II. Presented by Yatoo-i, South Korea. (August 2015).
- Thupelo workshop 2015
- Site_Specific International Land Art Biennale, Plettenberg Bay.
- Doekvoetdenkpad / ‘Die Huis van Tyd’, Loxton, as part of the Karoo Geoglyph Project